Annual Enrollment is your chance to choose your ParTNers for Health plan benefits for the coming year or make changes in your benefit selections. For more information, please visit our Annual Enrollment website.
Office applications are under the Windows Start button. To set up your email, launch Outlook under the Windows Start button and follow the directions. Be sure to un-check the questions about management and setup of the remote client. You will be asked for your password and multifactor authorization to complete the setup. Employees are encouraged to use Microsoft OneDrive.
Counseling Services are available for employees. For more information, contact Human Resources at 865.694.6607.
If you haven’t set up your new account security, you must do so in order to access your Pellissippi State email and myPellissippi. If you need help, call the Computer HelpDesk at 865.694.6537.
EMERGENCY PAID SICK LEAVE (EPSL)
As of Sept. 30, 2021, Emergency Paid Sick Leave (EPSL) has expired. Time needed for quarantine or isolation should be reported as sick leave. Opportunities for remote work while in quarantine or isolation should be discussed with your immediate supervisor.
Employees should contact Human Resources if they have circumstances that require Family Medical Leave Act or Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations. Confidential support is available through our employee counselors.
Pellissippi State is still hiring for several positions. To see what opportunities are available and to apply, please visit our job board at PageUp.
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE 2023
- Friday, April 7* non-administrative closing day – employees use annual leave*
- Monday, May 29 holiday – (Memorial Day)
- Monday, July 3* non-administrative closing day – employees use annual leave*
- Tuesday, July 4 holiday – (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 4 holiday – (Labor Day)
- Wednesday, November 22* non administrative closing day – employees use annual leave*
- Thursday, November 23 & Friday, 24 holiday (Thanksgiving)
- Tuesday, December 19 – Thursday, December 21** non administrative closing day – employees use annual leave*
- Friday, December 22 – Sunday, December 31 holiday (Christmas)
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE 2024
- Monday, January 1 holiday – (New Year’s Day)
- Tuesday, January 2 college opens
- Monday, January 15 holiday – (Martin Luther King Day)
- Friday, March 29* non-administrative closing day* – employees use annual leave*
- Monday, May 27 holiday – (Memorial Day)
- Thursday, July 4 holiday – (Independence Day)
- Friday, July 5* non-administrative closing day* – employees use annual leave*
- Monday, September 2 holiday – (Labor Day)
- Wednesday, November 27* non-administrative closing day*
- Thursday, November 28 & Friday, November 29 holiday – (Thanksgiving Day)
- Thursday, December 19* – Monday, December 23 non-administrative closing day* – employees use annual leave*
- Tuesday, December 24 – Tuesday, December 31 holiday – (Christmas Day)
* When a recognized holiday falls on Saturday, the Friday prior to the holiday shall be substituted unless it is in a different calendar year. When a recognized holiday falls on a Sunday, the Monday following shall be substituted.
MyPellissippi is now available for employees. Please log in at mypellissippi.gzjp51.com for access to self-service banner and other employee resources.